JuicyAds has implemented the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (a summary is posted at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf ). The address of JuicyAds' Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
It is JuicyAds' policy to (1) remove or block access to material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our customers, advertisers, publishers, affiliates, members or users;(2) remove or disable access to material that is claimed in good faith to be infringing upon copyrighted material upon notification to our Designated Agent with terms in the notice required by the DMCA; and (3) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Secondary Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If mailing a physical DMCA copy is required, such documents should be sent to the Designated Agent as listed below. This method is not as efficient or as fast as our digital DMCA Request form. At the time this Policy was enacted, the DMCA required the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature, or that of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that JuicyAds.com is capable of locating the material;
4. Your contact information (or that of the person signing the notification), including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that you (or the person making the notification) have a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and you (or the person making the notification) are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Tiger Media Inc.
Attn: DMCA Copyright Disputes
P.O. Box 37204
Canada S4S 7K4